Limited Edition Prints are available of most of the drawings displayed on this website.
The price for a single limited edition print with mount is as follows:
- Villages and Street Scenes, Countryside Scenes and Wildlife Art (Ink) prints are priced at £35 for a 14 x 11 inch print and £40 for a 16 x 12 inch print.
- Wildlife Art (Pencil) prints are priced at £40 or a 14 x 11 inch print, £45 for a 16 x 12 inch print, £50 for a 16 x 16 inch print and £55 for a 20 x 16 inch print.
Prices exc. postage & packing. 10% of the purchase price is donated to charities close to my heart, these comprise The Wildlife Trusts, RSPB and The Woodland Trust. See individual drawings for size and the number of prints within each limited edition collection.
All prints are produced using Fine Art Giclée Printing. Drawings are printed using museum quality, Fine Art Trade Guild approved equipment, inks and paper. The papers (including mounts) and inks are acid free and comply with the highest archival quality standards. Prints will not have the ‘© Kate Priestman Art’ watermark when purchased!
Prints are produced on Hahnemühle’s 290gsm Bamboo paper (90% Bamboo fibre, 10% Cotton, natural white), which is one of the world’s finest environmentally focused digital fine art papers and the first to be made from Bamboo fibres.
All prints are signed and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity. They are mounted using a window mount with an acid free back, and are wrapped in clear cellophane. Mount board is by default a neutral soft white colour. All mounts fit into standard size frames.
Please fill in the Contact form with your requirements and include the following details:
- Address (i.e. where the print(s) will be posted to);
- Contact email address;
- Name of print(s) required (as per drawing name referenced on this website); and,
- Number of prints required.