Open Edition Prints are available of most of the drawings displayed on this website.
The price for a single open edition print with mount is as follows:
- Villages and Street Scenes, Countryside Scenes and Wildlife Art (Ink) are £15 each (exc. postage & packing).
- Wildlife Art (Pencil) drawings are £17 each (exc. postage & packing).
Prints are mounted using a window mount with an acid free back, and are wrapped in clear cellophane. Mount board is by default a neutral soft white colour and fit into standard 10 x 8 inch frames. Prints will not have the ‘© Kate Priestman Art’ watermark when purchased!
All prints are produced using Fine Art Giclée Printing. Drawings are printed using museum quality, Fine Art Trade Guild approved equipment, inks and paper. The papers (including mounts) and inks are acid free and comply with the highest archival quality standards.
Prints are produced on Hahnemühle’s 290gsm Bamboo paper (90% Bamboo fibre, 10% Cotton, natural white), which is one of the world’s finest environmentally focused digital fine art papers and the first to be made from Bamboo fibres.
Please fill in the Contact form with your requirements and include the following details:
- Address (i.e. where the print(s) will be posted to);
- Contact email address;
- Name of print(s) required (as per drawing name referenced on this website); and,
- Number of prints required.