If you’re after a piece of artwork that is as detailed as an original for a fraction of the price, you’ve come to the right place. All of my prints are professionally created and mounted using neutral soft white mount board, which fit straight into standard-size frames. None of my prints are available on the high street so they really do make a unique and thoughtful gift for someone special.
For each print sold, 10% is donated to the People’s Trust for Endangered Species (PTES), helping fund vital research and conservation action both in the UK and throughout the world.
How do I order?
- Decide from the gallery below, which of the drawings you would like as a print.
- Complete the order form.
- Pay for your print(s) – payment details will be provided in the order confirmation email.
- Start getting excited about receiving your special piece of art (please note that as prints are made to order, you should allow up to three weeks to receive your print from date of payment and rest assured that the watermark isn’t present when purchased).
Size options and price
Open-edition prints are available in two standard frame sizes:
|Small: 10×8″/10×10″||£23 each|
|Large: 14×11″/14×14″||£28 each|
- UK address: Postage is an additional £2.50 for up to 2 prints per order. For 3–5 prints, add £5 to the price; for orders of 6 prints and over, postage will be quoted in the order confirmation email and before you pay.
- Outside the UK: Postage is not included in the price; this will be quoted for in the order confirmation email and before you pay.
The gallery below details all of the drawings that are currently available as open-edition prints (click on a drawing to enlarge).
(The Artist retains the copyright for all artwork)
“Your art has become somewhat of an obsession in our family! You make gifting so easy and satisfying.”
“Ordered the jaguar print for my son, which is superb.”
“I was delighted with this amazing picture. It’s beautiful and the detail is stunning.”
“Received the bumblebee print yesterday and it looks fab, thank you very much!”